Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunrise at Valley Forge...

Here is an image from this mornings photo outing to Valley Forge Park...

Had fun seeing and exchanging info with some photobuds! The light wasn't too great to start; but overall it seemed to improve once we moved from our original spot.

This morning gave me a really good opportunity to try out my new filters. This image was made using two different filters; a Graduated Neutral Density & and Graduated Blue filter. There is plenty to learn about using filters, including how to keep your finger prints off them. I didn't experience any strange color cast with these filters as I had read about recently. Luckily there is still time to change brands as I am not heavily invested in the one filter system I am currently trying...

Stay cool and have a great day! - Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment