Sunday, May 22, 2011

90 / 365 Recovering

As you have no doubt heard from numerous sources; you cannot backup your work enough... I unfortunately had a severe system crash occur this weekend. So far; I have been able to recover quite a bit of my work, documents both business and personal, contacts etc. I am hoping that a skilled tech will be able to recover the rest so I can transfer the files to the new machine. Along with having to get a new computer sooner than I planned; I also upgraded my software to the latest versions of my usual favorites. It will take a little time to learn the updated ways of doing things. As you can see, I also lost my logo files and custom brushes; but I have a feeling that some help may be coming for that...
Back your stuff up... nuff said!

Have a great day! - Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment