Friday, June 5, 2009

A Forgotten Gem...





















At least it is to me... Finished up with the archiving for a moment and got back to a little project I am working on using both still images and film. Ran across this one during the selection process and decided to share it. This was taken back in April of 2008. The pups had only been with us for a few weeks at this point. We took them for a evening stroll at the local park during the first really mild weather of the Spring. It was a case of a decent capture in camera; and some better post work to get the final image. Shooting into the sun, or trying to balance a dark foreground with a bright background can sometimes be a challenge. I was pleased with the results here; as I feel like I really froze a moment that our family will be looking back on fondly in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment