Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fun Along the Edge

I wanted to share an image from my outing on Saturday... The outing was the delightful combination of a much anticipated family day trip, new gear tryout, and photo ops.

From the image you can see the weather was perfect. The new gear; a LowePro Pro Trekker 400AW backpack/bag, performed fantastically, being comfortable and handling the weight of all of my lenses etc. Just need to get a few more miles and hour in the harness to get myself used to wearing such an adjustable bag. The photo ops where plentiful enough; of both the art and family kind.

At the end of day though; the most important thing was spending time with my family. Getting to enjoy my photography while doing it was just a bonus...

Have a great day! - Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment