Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shooting With Friends...

I had the good fortune to grab a few hours this morning shooting at Longwood Gardens with a few photo friends. Some I haven't seen in a while, and others I met for the first time... I happened to spot a note from Ed Heaton on FaceBook that he was heading there to try out a new Macro lens (looking forward to the results) and decided to take a ride over when I realized that my morning had opened up...

I was able to get some nice images; but I am really looking forward to getting to Longwood during the upcoming holiday season. Hopefully we'll meet up again, cameras in hand.

This image is called "5 & Friends"...

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving!

Have a great day! - Ed

1 comment:

  1. Great shot!!! It was nice to meet you.. I hope to catch Christmas there too!

    ReplyDelete