Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Pleasant Fall Evening

I wanted to share an image from my outing this evening. The weather was perfect for a little sunset "Golden Hour" shooting. The foliage is almost there; and thankfully we didn't lose to much of it during the past weekend's 'Nor'easter.

I started at Marsh Creek State Park, and then headed over to Rt. 322 and headed north.

This image was taken a little north of Downingtown, just off the road were open space is butting up against new developments.

While shooting sunsets, the obvious direction to shoot is westward. However; it always pays to turn around and see what that beautiful light is falling on behind you. You never know what you may be missing...

The sunset was at my back when I captured this image.

Have a great day! - Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment