Sunday, October 25, 2009

Foliage Fetish Satisfied


Satisfied in a big way...

After getting rained out yesterday morning; I spent the time getting some much needed new gear. I picked a new heavier duty tripod. Long overdue, and in the increasing wind before the rain hit, my old one almost dumped over with the camera on it - yikes!!!

Today however was the payoff. For me; I go out every time hoping to have any opportunity to capture something like the image I am sharing here. The light in this image only lasted about three minutes before fading again.

Three minutes to capture magic... Three minutes that makes the early outta beds, chilly air, and sometimes wet feet all worth it. Three minutes that have you drying your shoes and looking eagerly to the next chance to get out and capture some more...

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh.. I wanted to go on Sunday morning, but you know how that goes.
    Nice image!

    ReplyDelete