Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools Sunset

Evening Blush...

This sunset is from Marsh Creek. I noticed the clouds on my way home from work; and couldn't wait to get out behind the lens this evening. This explains why when I shoot sunrises, or in this case sunsets, I want to see some clouds...
Clouds act as the Sun's canvas, displaying all of the beauty and drama available. If the clouds were not there, all you would have is a little bit of color; there wouldn't be any thing to make you wish your favorite person was with you to share this...

Don't be a "fool"; there is still time to for you and your friends to become fans of my Facebook page (Click Here) so you can take advantage of my Spring Break Special .
Don't delay, the Spring Break Special only runs until April 5th...

Have a great holiday weekend everyone! - Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment