Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunrise Service For One...

Easter Dawning

I had the good fortune this morning to have Marsh Creek virtually all to myself. I arrived about an hour before sunrise; hoping the clouds would cooperate ... And on Easter morning of all days, they did!
As the light started to build; clouds started to roll in from the West, along with contrails from high flying jets. Jets that were not leaving contrails only scant minutes before this image was taken.
All of the elements came together in that special way; that as a photographer, you knew you made the right call by hopping out of bed...


Risen

The show continued as a few minutes later; the Sun made it's glorious appearance, gracing the Eastern sky with it's warmth and life.

Truly just one of those mornings that reaffirms for me; why I am so passionate about photography.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!


Have a great day! - Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment